Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ana goes to Goshen

Although you may think I lead this glamorous life, gallivanting all over.... deep down, I'm really just a country girl from the south. And so I felt right at home at the Goshen State Fair. (Give it up for Goshen!)
Apple Fritters -- its like I died and went to heaven. No really.
Gotta LOVE (I mean LOVE) the pickles.
Go ahead, carnivore, you know you want it, take it like a man!
David's not the only one who likes turkeys!
Piglets!!!!
And this guy! (Who knew that hot-tubbing was an event?)
Giant pumpkins... and real-live little Charlie Brown.
What exactly does an Adult Bakery sell? Is there a surprise in that muffin or are you just happy to see me? This blog is not for kids (while you may think this is a ... rather special cow, I have now learned -- they are all like this! Sheep too!)
I'll leave you with this.

No comments: